Tummel (Twin beds) Apartment
Tay (Double bed) Apartment
|Price per week|
|3rd Sep 2016
||11th Nov 2016||£ 365|
To view the availability click on a month.
You can book online for Saturday to Saturday lets - please click on the date you wish to arrive. For shorter, longer or other arrival days, please contact us directly or use the Contact Form.
Elmwood, Lower Oakfield,
Tel: 01796 474355
Terms and Conditions
- Your reservation will be held for 7 days until confirmed with a £50 deposit. Payment can be made by cheque (payable to Elmwood), BACs or Paypal - details will be provided once your booking has been received. The balance is due 4 weeks before your arrival date.
- In case of cancellation, please notify us immediately. If cancellation is received 28 days or less before the hire starting date the hirer is responsible for the balance of hire money as stated above, and will be returned if the accommodation is relet. In all cases of cancellation the deposit is non-refundable. (Insurance is advised)
- The time of occupation is 4pm on the day of hire and must be vacated by 10.30am on the final day of hire.
- Electricity & Central heating
Central heating may be on during cooler periods only (not June, July or August). Convector heaters are supplied. Electricity is metered (£1 coins) and is charged at non-profit standard national rate.
- If we are prevented, because of circumstances outwith our control, from putting the accommodation at the disposal of the hirer on the starting date, the full payment shall be returned but the hirer shall have no further claim against us.
- We will accept no liability for the person or property of the hirer.
The hirer is responsible for the accommodation and is expected to take all reasonable care of it. Please leave the apartment as clean and tidy as you can.
- The apartments are not suitable for children under 12. Sorry, no pets allowed
- Both apartments and the immediate area around the house (ie in doorway and under windows)are non-smoking.